SharePoint: backup failed – the current operation timed-out after 3600 seconds
A short though maybe a helpful one:
1. MOSS 2007 central administration states: backup failed. One or more databases weren’t properly backed up.
2. Backup logs contain following message:
Error: Object Shared Search Index failed in event OnPrepareBackup. For more information, see the error log located in the backup directory.
WebException: The current operation timed-out after 3600 seconds
3. Similar message (timeout) regarding the SSP’s database.
4. SSP administration page indicates one or more apparent endless crawls running, on content sources which are rather small.
1. Restart the Office SharePoint Search service.
2. Clear search index – reset crawled content in SSP’s search administration.
3. Start full crawls on your content sources.
Posted from WordPress for Android